Welcome to my Blog...

The things I plan on posting here will be things of interest to me & maybe you too!
If you like a post, please let me know. Enjoy my Blog & God Bless...
Feel Free to share my posts on FaceBook or wherever!

October 12, 2011

Beyond Your Tears

 
There is Love, beyond your heartaches,
And content, beyond your tears,
When you take your griefs to Jesus
With a trust - not insincere;

He will heal your wounds and suffering
And renew your broken heart
To enjoy, again, the pleasures
Love and happiness impart.

Do not suffer, like a martyr -
In a chosen life of gloom -
For the Lord will lift your burdens
And the miseries they groom;

Come to Him, with faith and candor,
And a heart that is sincere,
To find love, beyond your heartaches,
And content, beyond your tears.

~Michael Dubina

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for Posting your comments! - God Bless!