Welcome to my Blog...

The things I plan on posting here will be things of interest to me & maybe you too!
If you like a post, please let me know. Enjoy my Blog & God Bless...
Feel Free to share my posts on FaceBook or wherever!

December 11, 2009

STREET GANGS IN HELENA, MONTANA

Its gangs like these that the
people of Helena
have to put up with.
A bit different
from the problems
in other cities...
It proves...
that every State
has their own
"unique" gang problems.
They roam the streets
and yards night and day...
& you CANNOT (legally)
shoot them.

Does this Bush make my Butt look Big?

Do you think she'll let us come back for Dinner?

Awe, This is a nice place for a Snooze!

Do I look like one of those Plastic Deer?

What do you think we should call our gang?
He-Le-Na ElK?
ELKY - ELKY - ELKY?

2 comments:

  1. That is really funny. I don't know where you get these post ideas, but they are great. Keeps me going. Keep it up Chrissy. Have a good one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well thanks Kenley! I get most of my ideas from e-mails, some from ideas that just pop into my head. Of course,you can't rely the e-mails, so you have do research on the Interner... And so don't believe the first thing you read eiher!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for Posting your comments! - God Bless!