Welcome to my Blog...

The things I plan on posting here will be things of interest to me & maybe you too!
If you like a post, please let me know. Enjoy my Blog & God Bless...
Feel Free to share my posts on FaceBook or wherever!

December 19, 2009

Oh We Got Snow!!

This is our Apartment Complex, today...

They are calling for up to 12 inches of snow!


BRRR...
I Can't Believe How Cold it is!
But Here it is! BRRR...

Of Course, The Snow Isn't Really
That Deep - Yet!


But I wouldn't want anyone,
to Drive in this stuff!

Yes, This a Picture of the snow!
You can barfely see it!

Later, Someone here at the complex
will shovel all the Steps & Sidewalks,
but until then,
they are plowing the parking lots!


Our Son, David, Helped our
Neighbors to build a Snowman!

But It's Still Cold Outside Here!

See the guy on the Mini-Plow?
He's Plowing the sidewalks!!

& Here's another guy up the hill,
Plowing also!

I Pray that everyone who has to Drive in this Cold Weather & Snow, are held in the Lord's Hands.
God Bless...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for Posting your comments! - God Bless!